Relive the first issue of Elk Hunter Magazine! Featured articles include:
- "Swan Valley Elk Patrol" This memoir from Ryan Hatfield's great-grandfather speaks about the status of eastern Idaho's elk population in the early 1900's touching on attitudes towards conservation and what he himself faced while trying to protect the elk herds from poachers.
- "Field Judging Elk" Jay Scott provides a thorough guide to field judging elk to avoid any regrets after a hunt.
- "Bugling Bulls on Horseback" The first article of a beloved series by George Bettas on the benefits of hunting on horseback.
- "Solving Backpack Weight Dilemmas" Nate Simmons gives his professional opinion for reducing weight with the proper clothing and layering techniques.
- "High Level Scent Elimination" Bowhunting legend Randy Ulmer gives us tips and tricks for reducing our scent out in the field.